Check out the below video by Jason Porter on how to Import GIS Data into AutoCAD Civil 3D!
Food for thought:
1. What you don’t know will hurt you.
2. Ignorance is not bliss.
3. Lear to earn.
4. If you want to have more you have to become more.
5. Those who do not have clearly written goals in life are destined to work for someone who does.
6. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.
7. A problem is what you’ll have when you temporally lose sight of you goals.
8. What you think about you bring about.
9. Businesses don’t grow. People do.
10. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
11. Don’t give big trophies for small achievements.
12. Its hard to beat a person who never gives up.
13. If you coasting you’re going downhill.
14. None of the secrets of success will work unless you DO.
15. Start with a DREAM, and end with a GOAL in work clothes.
16. Your ability to ask a good question depends on your ability to listen.
17. If you’re nice to people, people are nice back. Its not a complicated formula.
18. There are no shortcuts to the top.
19. You cant build a reputation on what you are going to do.
20. Learning has greater value when we share what we learn.
21. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy… all play and no work makes Jack a poor boy.
22. Stop focusing on your current problems, focus on your current possibilities.
23. Learn to give flowers while someone is still living.
24. You achieve what you emphasize.
25. You cant do a good deal with a bad partner.
26. If you get better… everything else gets better.
27. Happiness is an inside job.
28. The secret to you success is hidden in your daily routine.