Looking for more educational opportunities to further you in the workplace? Next month, there will be a handful of events where you can do just that! If you’re interested in any, follow one of the links provided to find more details and sign up if necessary! On each website, you’ll find descriptions of each event, location, date, and cost (if any). In participating in these events, you’ll be able to gain knowledge in an area you’re interested in, make new connections, and get out of the office for a day!
• 3-Day NHI – Stream Stability and Scour at Highway Bridges (June 5-7)
• 2-Day HEC-RAS Sediment Transport Course (June 14-15)
• Annual Field Trip (June 14)
• Success: Why Value Outweighs Cost in Qualifications-based Selection – Presented by QBS Colorado Coalition (June 13th)
• Mountain Area Industry Reception MEET “N” GREET and DEVELOPER SHOWCASE (June 20th)